
I am somewhat of a complicated person. I hate fads and if everyone is raving about something I try to stay away BUT Sheldon is just the opposite. He has to try out every new gadget and buy every new movie. This is why a few days ago as we ran through the NEX he picked up the movie Twilight. My brother gave me the book for Christmas and I haven’t even opened it. Sadly it sits on my bookshelf gathering dust. So here I am faced with another fad that I desperately do not want in on and we own the movie. So I decide to give it a try and without even a blink of the eye I AM HOOKED!!! It makes me so mad! I watched the movie; then I opened the book and read the first 5 chapters before going to bed. Now I just have to read it all so I can watch the movie again. And my only question is…when does the second movie come out? I hate being with the crowd- but MAN this is one awesome book! Enough said- I am a follower- but at least in this case I was directed in a good direction!



2 comments:
Hey,
I know exactly what you mean! I was hooked just like that too. But I started reading it in Dec. right after the movie came out, and I finished the books in about 2.5 months and then went to go see the movie. Now I can't wait for the second movie to come out, so in the mean time I think I'm going to read them all over again!!
That's funny!! I can't wait for the next movie to come out either! My sister got me hooked when she told me to read the first book! ;)
Post a Comment