Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enrichment night!



Well tonight I went for the church birthday bash and enrichment night. We ate some yummy food and then we broke into groups. The first class was on gardening in Hawaii- man I learned a lot! They gave us pots and brought flowers for us to plant- I learned how to use dish washer soap for insecticide! Awesome! Then we went into the food groups and learned how to make some fancy chocolates. Okay- yummy! I now know how to make cherry cordials and toffee! It was so much fun! I ate too many sweets but I had a great night out with daddy watching Kayla! And she managed to drink 4 ozs of formula while I was gone- the most she has ever drank! We might be able to wean her after all!

1 comment:

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Fun I love chocolate and I also love when daddy can watch the kids and us mommies can have a break. For our enrichment night party we had a Hawaii Cruise night. It was lots of fun I should have taken pictures but didn't. Glad you guys are doing well.