Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

Kisses to Hailey!


Kayla has always been an affectionate little girl. Lately she gives kisses all day to everything! She kisses her baby dolls, her books and most recently her friends! It’s funny because she kisses them over and over again. Her friend Hailey is always covered in slobber. We went to playgroup yesterday and she was kissing one of the twins Miley, while the four month old was lying on her back- it was kinda cute- and kinda funny- she kept kissing her and the mom asked “Are you going to make out?” HAHAHA I started thinking about it and maybe she picks up on mommy and daddy kissing- or maybe its because I kiss her like a million times a day- but its cute, open mouthed and adorable!

2 comments:

Ben and Melissa Brunson said...

Little slobbery kisses are the best :0)

Rozemary said...

oh, how cute!!
I really believe that there is hardly anything better then little baby and toddler kisses and hugs. They can brighten any day and make anyone feel loved.