Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

White Sands Beach

We went to White Sands Beach on Friday because Sheldon had a lead on a bike that was in Ewa area- which is only 16 miles away but took us an hour to get to. We packed up the cooler with yummy food to BBQ and headed out. It was HOT! and on the way Kayla got a little grumpy so we gave her our cell phone. Next thing we know we are at the beach and i go to take Kayla out of her car seat and she is talking to someone!!! she called her grandma star and was chatting away for a minute or so- it was hilarious! Star said it is a good way to get sheldon to call his mom! :) The beach was fun EXCEPT they took out all the grills so we only ate salad and chips until we got home to BBQ- it only took us 15 minutes to get home because the traffic was done





.

Almost forgot- Sheldon bought that bike we looked at and here it is:

4 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Got to love that traffic out to Ewa.

The Dipo's said...

Hey, I'm Amanda (Vest) Dipo, I graduated H.S. with Sheldon, I found your blog through Ben and Melissa's. It's so fun reading up on what you guys have been doing! you both seem to be so happy and your little girl is so cute! Please tell Sheldon hello for me. :o)

Julie said...

Hey Guys! Hawaii looks amazing!! and so warm! We have been below 0 here in Idaho so I'm sure your not missing it. I'm so sad I missed seeing you guys when you were here. I had no idea you were even here. Ohh you'll have to tell Sheldon I like his bike, and I can almost picture him on it!! Take care!
Julie

Rozemary said...

Love your photos! Your little one is growing soooo fast and is adorable!
The bike is SWEET!!! Something like it is on my wish list. =)