Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4.8 pounds

so I am excited to report that week one..with all my downfalls and bad foods- still yeilded 4.8 pound loss! :) It may have to do with the 2 trips to the gym...but I have more confidence and I am excited for the next week because I am vowing to stay away from restaurants and fast food this week! Fantastic achievement this week- Sheldon week to McDonalds with me in the car- he ordered dollar menu cheeseburgers and I had nothing!!! I am sure he didnt need all those calories but it felt good just letting him binge and not participating! :) 4.8 pounds is such an achievement that now I feel like I CAN DO IT!

2 comments:

Samantha Parsons said...

That is absolutely awesome!! That's alot of weight for only one week!! I only wish! haha. : )

Molly said...

Hooray!!! I've lost nothing and it is so disappointing. I haven't done much on my blog lately, but I've been keeping track of my thoughts, accoplishments and failures elsewhere. It's is nice to write it all out. Good luck! I'll be your buddy if you need a long distance buddy.