
so I used to be more of the "let's go to the gym" type of person maybe 10 years ago! Lately it seems like the most exercise I get is chasing after Kayla- so last night I got the brave idea to go right after dinner. I got on that elliptical machine with high expectations and fell flat on my face- okay not literally :) but I used to be able to go faster on this thing than a treadmill- making 2 miles in 20- but not last night!! oh man- I hadn't realized how out of shape I was until minute 7 going a slow speed, watching sweat roll down my forehead! Needless to say I only lasted 15 minutes and made it a smooth mile :) Tonight I hope for better results! How do the biggest looser people do it? really???



1 comment:
Trust me. It will seem really bad at first but don't let that get you down because it gets easier every single time you work out. In a few weeks time, you'll be able to do it no problem!
Post a Comment